Couples that role play together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elfen Black Witch War Hero turned Grey Witch

2 posters

Go down

The Elfen Black Witch War Hero turned Grey Witch  Empty The Elfen Black Witch War Hero turned Grey Witch

Post by Admin Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:13 pm

Another day, Another Headache. I don't know why i joined the dark crusade.

Then i remembered and my mood soured. It was a petty reason really, if you discounted the subtle reasoning of making my parents, The Elfen King and Queen, a little more than upset.

I was just tired of the hypocritical and extremist tirades of the crusade for eternal light. Hell, if you don't look like a human nun or glistening human royalty, you're a damned freak. And i mean that literally, they think what you wear or how you modify your body affects the integrity of your soul. As if the integrity of your soul could be affected by such superficial things.

And now here i was, second to the dark crusade's General, General Midrid.

I don't even remember putting in the effort i did to climb up the ranks. Maybe it was my competitive side? Because after a few months in this super secret emo club, i learned that maybe i needed to be in extremely neutral territory, and by that i mean i need to be looking out for me and me alone. Because to be honest the dark crusade and the crusade for eternal light were both bat-shit bonkers.

Crazy, elitist, extremist, religitards, both sides.

My only dilemma with bowing out publicly is that unlike the crusade for eternal light, the dark crusade had no problem killing its deviators. While a lot of the army were flat out dumb as a bag of pebbles, let alone a bag of rocks, some were actually considerably skilled. And while i knew myself to be stronger than most, taking on that many well trained and intelligent warriors irritated me and my thoughts of living a peaceful hermit life.

So would this be the day i bowed out silently in hopes they thought i'd been killed or was tailing someone in deep undercover work for the organization? I mean the former wasn't that believable, however it would take quite some time before the higher ups realized their Colonel wasn't on a top secret mission to further the dark army. I thought for a moment that by then they'd stop caring. I'm sure they'd be curious as to where i disappeared to, but i think that as long as i didn't join back up with the holy army that they wouldn't much fucking care.  But i didn't want to underestimate the fanatics. So perhaps i would have to learn some complicated high grade glamour to change my appearance and i would run far from this place and its fanatics, on both sides. Valstari was a vast enough planet with so many factions and armies that it would make any elf's head spin, and we were some old living motherfuckers (regardless of the fact that many refused to modernize)

My shiny black armor glistened with blood as i stepped out of a pool thick with the substance. I would have to plan my "escape" carefully and cleverly and bide my time amongst the ranks here. I could NOT allow anyone else to catch on to my plans.

Admin
Admin

https://secureroleplayforums.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

The Elfen Black Witch War Hero turned Grey Witch  Empty Re: The Elfen Black Witch War Hero turned Grey Witch

Post by MatthewRSnyder Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:37 am

Blood covers a stone cobble floor in a cell, with a few bodies scattered about. "Speak, Heathen!" I command with a shout. A lowly dark crusader soldier held completely still by forcing the blood in his body to constrict his muscles, as I hold my sword, already drenched in blood from the last few captives, close to his neck. "Where does your general plan to strike next?" I whisper menacingly into his ear, with a crooked smile upon my face. "I. Don't. Know! I Swear it! Please, spare me! I would tell if I know!" the soldier weeps while yelling in pain from the forced contortion. I sigh deeply and twist my hand around, with every inch I twist my hand the soldiers arm twists further backwards until a large 'crack' sound is heard. The soldier again cries in agony and pleads "Please! I know nothing!" I take a deep breath in and look the soldier in the eyes "Then you are useless to me" as I finish the sentence I draw the blood against his neck and force the blood to spew, dying in seconds.

Ever since the crusade learned I could control blood magic, they made me an inquisitor. At first I believed I would be executed for being akin to the 'devil'. Instead they took me off the front lines, despite being one of the most decorated soldiers, and left me to deal with the squabble they captured in battles. It appears our 'holy' crusade is just as twisted as the enemy's. I long ago became disillusioned with the beliefs I was forced to follow, but if I walk away now I will be executed as a heretic. Effectively forcing me to continue to carry out 'the will of the divines', but I know the divines wish not this chaos. "Do the divines still shine their light on me?" I ponder to myself.

I sigh deeply and stand to attention, walking over to clean my blade of the blood in the nearby water trough. "Could the divines still love a man who controls blood? Who spills it daily in the name of a twisted cause?" I think to myself while I spend time bringing the blade back to a shine. I walk over to my quarters and strip myself of my bloodied armor, and leave it to be cleaned. "I will escape this damnable crusade, or expose it." I mutter to myself as I lay down in my personal bath. "I must find a way..." I sigh to myself and slowly drift into a sleep.

(i made some spelling and sentence structure adjustments but there were too many grammatical errors and too little time. Be aware of your sentence structures and grammar hun! You have the beginnings of a good write though!"

MatthewRSnyder

Back to top Go down

The Elfen Black Witch War Hero turned Grey Witch  Empty Re: The Elfen Black Witch War Hero turned Grey Witch

Post by Admin Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:16 am

I unfurl my shining white curls, that given any exposure to light glistened like thin strands of opal, in front of my vanity mirror made of shards of blackened glass in my quarters. It is customary as a high ranking warrior of any race, to braid your hair and add gems and beads to it. The gems and beads showed not only military rank, but social ranking, and types of kills (also number of kills and what species or "land" the kill "belonged" to). I had many decorations but i liked to not jingle when i walked, ran, or engaged in battle so i found unique ways around the system that had many of the dark crusade's high ranking males with low tied back ponytails thick with adornments.

I was considered very beautiful amongst the female ranks of this damned crusade. Being an elf, especially one of royal blood, gave you a much more ethereal look amongst the throngs of orc and human women. However there were a few women from other species that could give me a run for my coin in the looks department.

Many human men of the crusade for eternal light had found my aggression very sexually appealing to the point that even as i had them at my mercy in chains about to decapitate them for their "crimes" against the army i had pledged my loyalty to, the very same loyalty i had once pledged the crusade for eternal light, they would beg me to take them sexually while covered in the blood of their brothers, right before i killed them. I suppose to die on an orgasm was better than to die without one. I had earned a name for myself amongst their crusade, "Belle Morte" or "beautiful death". My superiors hadn't been too fond of the rumor or the name, but i had the most kills aside from the general so they couldn't argue much with my methods. Besides, the dark crusade was all about carnal pleasures, so they didn't begrudge me that. Many of the higher ups thought that my pre-kill activities made me especially twisted, and i merely gained more of their favor.

The only downside was all the men i fought side by side with on long missions for the cause expected to have their needs sated by me (they could have any of the other females because most of the men were beyond normal attractive, it was merely my ethereal elven glow that drew them in and made them stay). I think for many they didn't think of me as inferior because of the ease and comfort i had sex with so many men, they just considered it as part of being a good leader was tending to the needs of her men. Which my pride could handle the latter, not the former. It wasn't like i couldn't say no, i was their superior, it just made them grumble and cuss angrily when i did deny them.

I had sex so casually because as an elf i did not catch sexual diseases, and i was still a youngling, wild and free, making the most of the desires of the flesh before i grew as jaded and reserved as my elders.

On this particular trip with all the thoughts of abandoning this cause permanently ringing in my head, the last thing i wanted to do on this month long mission was sleep with several "comrades" in my Colonels tent.

"I am not in the mood Gildrick" i sighed.

"That is the largest load of horse manure i've ever heard. Your sexual needs are known not only amongst the two armies, but amongst most of the nearby regions of Valstari" he growled at me. His hair was fluffy and puffed up in the center of his head with his hair tied in a low ponytail, his battle adornments jingling as he shook his head. He even had a few beads in his well groomed beard. He was very handsome but like i had told him, i was not in the mood.

"I know the rumor going around is i am a true succubus, a power i gained through dedicated witchcraft, which is so not how that works by the by, but i am not. I do not gain powerful energy from having sex. If i did i would be the new dark lord or mistress i suppose, of this inquisition, and well you know it."

He frowned. I knew i had stumped him, but still he reached for the swell of one of my glistening ivory breasts exposed by my rather shameful female battle uniform. He must truly be horny to test my boundaries. Even if i had been in the mood, he had now shown major disrespect to a higher rank and that needed punishing.

I gripped his wrist and twisted with an audible pop and he gave out a mighty shout.

"i do so hope that wasn't your good hand" i chided, referring to the hand he favored for his weapons.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewRSnyder Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:21 am

"Inquisitor! The general calls for you!" exclaimed the obviously exhausted soldier. "Immediately, he says" he adds.

I groan audibly and rise from my bath. I sigh out "Tell him I'll be in his quarters in a few moments" and I wave the soldier off. I walk over to my mirror and take a long look at myself. Brown hair that was trimmed close to the skin on the sides, but the top thick, waving off to the left. Eyes blue and clear as a aquamarine. A neatly trimmed full beard lines my jaw. My eyes lower to the rest of my body. A war hardened body; large well defined muscles from head to toe with scars decorating my chest. I wash water over my face and snarl "The hell does the general want now?" I dry myself off, and walk over to my now clean armor.

The armor is platinum in color, with gold tracing the outlines. Long scrolls dangle from the shoulder pads with holy inscriptions etched upon them. The belt to connect the lower half to the upper half is emboldened with a large lion head as a belt buckle. "The Lion Heart division... the elite of the elite, and yet my expertise is put away in this prison" I say the words begrudgingly. I finally adorn my necklace, which features a large golden cross with the word 'INQUISTOR' that has been etched into the metal. A long silver and gold stitched cloak reaches from shoulder to knee. I sheath my sword and set out.

I leave the prison and stroll onto the cobble streets of the our capital, Velatrous, and make haste for the generals quarters. I pull a silver hood over my head and keep my face down. I despise being recognized in public. So many people, including children, recognize me, and ask when the next public execution is. Of course for the public I cannot use my blood magic, but they enjoy watching people being tortured the old fashioned way. I take little pleasure in the matter, and only find solace in it is one less scum that clogs up on this world. The public should be afraid of war, not endorse it and find it enjoyable. They should want peace and prosperity. "The public are blood frenzied fanatics, nothing short of that" I sigh and keep making my way to the barracks. Again I think to this blood magic of mine... if you want to call it 'magic'. Magic is for the gifted, and those who give their life to become able to use it. It requires endless amounts of practice, determination, and persistence. Blood magic on the other hand... it cannot be practiced. Blood magic cannot be learned. It is a curse, a curse the good people of this world think is a legend to scare children. Indeed once there were entire clans of people who willingly accepted this curse, but these clans were wiped out in the first crusade. This curse I bear eternal marks me for damnation, burn in eternal fire. Accepting this curse forsakes you, and cuts you off from any other magic. I, however, was born with this curse, and I will use it in the name of the divines to prove myself worthy. "Only if this crusade wasn't corrupted from within. It further pushes me to damnation for serving in it" I angrily remark to myself. I arrive to the barracks and make my way to the general.

"Inquisitor, it's good you can make it. I have news you might be excited about" the general happily chimes as I walk through the door.

"Rurack, this better be good news. I don't take kindly to false hopes" I added with a hint of venom tracing the words. My eyes shift to the document sprawled out on the desk "What is that?"

"That, Geralt Vaux, is your good news" Rurack cheered. "We know where the dark crusade is going to strike next, and not only that, we know that their high ranking officers will be present." Rurack pauses for a moment and chooses his next words carefully "We need your... expertise on the front lines, we need an assured victory." Rurack smirks at me with eyes slightly squinted. "What say you?"

"I will bring the damnable to their knees, Rurack, and I will show them the wrath of the divines." I cackle with delight and lean in close to Rurack "I. Will. Crush them. Ready my transport."

MatthewRSnyder

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:25 am

What my troupe didn't know was i had rigged this trip in my favor. I had secretly and discretely tipped off the crusade for eternal light of our location and destination. All a part of the plan to pretend i had died or had been captured in battle. With our numbers this high the crusade for eternal light would be sending the best of their best, which would aid to the rumors i'd been killed or captured.

Didn't mean an unreasonably bloodthirsty girl couldn't have a little fun did it? I'd bathe in the blood and absorb the power of the violent hypocrite through the runes etched into my snow white skin, before disappearing into the wilderness surrounding us.

I walked graciously from the solitude of my tent to the fire in the center of our massive camp. Only men would surrounding the enormous flame, under the assumption that the women had made the right decision to get some rest before the next traveling period of this army's march. But i knew so many men that forwent sleep for some good alcohol. I had long ago went to the dark council complaining that we needed more women in our troupe since they tended to be more efficient, more practical, and more blood thirsty (they also didnt need to stop at brothels along the warpath because of "needs:) but they tended to see things from the old fashioned sexist point of view that men were built for battle over women. That may have been true of human females but certainly not for the females of many other races. And the only reason human women weren't as talented on the battlefield as their male counterparts was because they were conditioned that way, for centuries they were caretakers of the home and children, breeders in short.

"Fuil, what a pleasure to see you take an interest in your fellow warriors outside of the bedchamber" That was fellow Colonel Fenrir making the snide remark knowing his rank allotted him some privileges, disrespecting me being one of the, or so he thought. The council liked me a whole lot better than Fenrir (he of course had no knowledge of that) and if i had cared to complain he would be thoroughly punished.

"If men were interesting outside of their phallus, perhaps i'd spend more of my very precious time with them" i spoke flatly

A few of the men snickered, mirth filling their eyes, but most scowled. At least it got Fenrir to shut the fuck up. Although i could see a flame so violent in his angry eyes i could cook 50 elven cows with it.

"You may scowl at me fiercely gentleman but you will notice all of the other women are also nestled deep in their tents because they have the common sense to rest before the next leg of our journey instead of circlejerk in front of a flame while drowning themselves in alcohol." a smirk twists on my lips for just a moment. wonder how many more knives i could stab into their fragile egos.

"You mock our consumption of the drink of warriors yet i see a glass of wine in your dainty little hand." Gildrick growled at me, still bitter from my rejection.

"Oh this?" I raise my glass. "I know the many blows to your head put you at a disadvantage when it comes to memory Gildrick, but best you remember that i am a witch, for my enemies do not and last i checked they feared me much more than you." I smirked a lot more fully with that remark. My drink took that moment to crackle furiously, a small smoke cloud wafting from it, i immediately take a large sip. I lick my bottom lpi as i remove the glass from my mouth.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewRSnyder Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:07 am

Crickets chirp from all around me, twigs lightly crunching beneath my feet, and the sound of not-so-distant cackling fire fills the air. The moon is getting low, and the sun is starting to illumanite the sky. I take a knee and view down upon the Dark Crusades camp. At least a hundred tents are erected with fires scattered about them. Taking note of the largest tents with the flags adorned upon them I whisper to myself "Those must be the officers and generals." I look around the valley to the encompassing hills, taking note that all the squadrons surrounding the encampment. There are three squadrons around the encampment each led by a member of the Golden Lions. Valstead, one of the most skilled mages in the crusade, is opposite of me, and to the east of me is Koran, a man with no equal in skill of sword and board. To the west is the main valley where the bulk of the crusade can be seen breaking the horizon, marching towards the encampment. They are being led by Rurack himself. The squad I'm leading are all skilled marksman with a few skilled knights to cover their flanks.

"When do we rain hell upon them, sir?" Asked of the archers.

"As soon as the main squadron blows the horn of war. Look now, you can see the Dark Crusade taking the bait" I mention as a large force of the Dark Crusade begin to march towards the main force. "Any minute now..." I whisper queitly. It'd be best not to give away our position before the fighting begins. Rurack mentioned an assured victory, and now I see what he meant. We will box in the heretics like pigs and slaughter them with no chance of escape. A tactic we have never deployed, but we shall not risk this battle. I snap to attention as the both major armies become with a mile of eachother and halt. I raise my hand above my head to ready the archers. My heart is beating hard inside my chest, sweat beading up on my forehead. "Here is your comeuppance you sniveling swines..." and within seconds of that thought the horn of war has been blown and both armies begin to charge.

"ALL ARCHERS, RAIN HELL!" I command with a thundering shout. In that instant, from the North, South, and East, arrows fill the sky and begin landing in the encampment. Knocking over braziers and causing fires to spread. The second horn of war is blown by Valstead, and that is our queue. All forces begin to charge down upon the encampment to wreck havoc upon the reinforcements and cut the main force off from behind.

I leap directly into the fray with my greatsword and cleave a heretic in twain, and raise his blood up from his body. I make a fist and punch the air, forming the blood into spikes and impaling two more soldiers. "FEAR THE WRATH OF THE DIVINES, AND PRAY YOUR DEATH BE SWIFT!" I bellow at the top of my lungs. Slaughtering these heretics is cathartic... vengeance always brings me joy. Vengeance for my brothers in arms, vengeance for the innocents, and most importantly, vengeance for my family. I bellow another war cry and cause the next few who dare to charge me blood boil. Their skin begins to melt and their boiling blood starts to melt them from the inside out. "My blood may boil figuratively... but I'll make yours literally."

MatthewRSnyder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum